We have done everything possible to ensure your satisfaction with the OnCharger devices. If you run into problems, they will be quickly resolved. Within one year of your purchase, you may obtain a warranty on any our product. To do so, please contact our support. Note that a lot of technical issues can be solved remotely.
- The manufacturer warrants the enclosed product (“Product”) against defects in material or workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the original date of purchase.
- If you have technical problems with an OnCharger product purchased from one of our partners, please contact them to arrange for repair, exchange or refund in accordance with the warranty.
- If a defect arises and a valid claim is submitted during the warranty period, the manufacturer will, at its sole discretion, repair or replace any defective components or devices free of charge. If it is impossible to carry out repairs to components, the manufacturer reserves the right to replace the Product with a new or refurbished device of similar function.
The Warranty does not apply to OnCharger products in the following cases:
- Damage caused by accident, flood, fire, earthquake, abuse, misuse, neglect or other external causes.
- Damage caused by improper use or inappropriate operating conditions, including an unstable network connection, poor grounding, external electromagnetic fields, exposure to direct sunlight, high humidity, or vibration.
- Damage caused by service, including the installation of unauthorized updates or extensions, or repairs performed by anyone who is not a representative of OnCharger.
- Damage caused by connecting OnCharger devices to the products of other manufacturers.
- Replacement of consumable parts, including batteries or cables, unless damage is caused by defects in materials or workmanship.
- Cosmetic damage, including, but not limited to, scratches, dents, or broken plastic.
- Periodic maintenance and inspection of the device, including, but not limited to, cleaning, adjusting, testing, or errors in programming. The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear caused by the normal or excessive operation.